LAST CHANCE PRICES from 628 Euro for 13 days EUROPEAN CRUISES
Today at the high summer day we would like to remind you about Princess cruises in Northern Europe! As the weather there is colder then in Mediterranean, the season is shorter and there are very few cabins left for August and September!
Cruises in Norwegian and Iceland fjords belong to most popular destinations between all Northern voyages! Spectacular view of unique fjord landscapes, fine range of cliffs remain as one of the most vividf impressions in entire life of passionate travellers!
Cruises from London around Great Britain are also in trend of this summer! By the way, only in August you have a unique chance to visit The Royal Edinburgh Military Tatoo!
And last, but not least: both new flagships of Princess Cruises - Enchanted Princess 5* Lux and Sky Princess 5* Lux NEW will make cruises in the region!
Here is list of cruises, where still remain free cabins: :
• Iceland and Greenland from London on Island Princess 5* 12 August - from 1164 Euro/pp for 17 days!
• British Isles and Paris with Edinburgh Military Tatoo 13 August - from 628 Euro/pp for 13 days
• Norwegian Fjords and North Cape on Sky Princess 5* NEW 20 August - from1559 Euro/pp for 15 days
• Scandinavia and Fjords from London on Enchanted Princess 5*NEW 26 Aug. - from 665 Euro/pp for 8 days.
• The British Isles and Paris on Emerald Princess 5* 6 September - from 624 Euro/pp for 13 days
• Around Europe (London - London) on Sky Princess 5* NEW 17 September - from 619 Euro/pp for 8 days
• British Isles and Paris on Emerald Princess 5* 18 September - from 620 Euro/pp for 13 days
• Around Europe (London-Roma) on Island Princess 5* 21 October - from 709 Euro/pp for 11 days
• All port taxes and fees are already included in the prices!
Choose a right vacation, and
KRUĪZA CENĀ IEKĻAUTS:
Ceļojuma cena 1 personai
Viena vieta iekšējā divvietīgā kajītē un Pilna ēdināšana uz kuģa (brokastis, pusdienas, vakariņas, uzkodas, nakts uzkodas, vēlās brokastis utt.) Jāiztiek bez ēdināšanas 5 stundas diennaktī